Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" EVERY YEAR since 1998. JOIN US and find out why! Great atmosphere in a great team.
What it is like to work here:
At Four Seasons, we guide all of our actions by the Golden Rule: “Treat others the way you would like to be treated.” Here, you will get to work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service.
The Four Seasons Hotel Prague is looking for a HOTEL OPERATOR.
What is this job about?
· You are a meeting point for all incoming calls.
· You are a supporting hand for all callers with their questions and requirements.
· You are a leading help for our guests to connect them with our departments or transfer information.
· Motivation and willingness to learn are more important for us than experience.
Why are you the right one for us?
You know how to:
· create and keep positive and friendly environment in a team;
· to be loyal and flexible;
· work with customers;
· create some documents in MS Office.
· Motivated person, who wants to stay in hospitality.
· The one, who wants to learn how the one of the best hotel in the World works.
· The one, who is willing to learn.
· The one responsible with great organizational skills.
· Very sure in Czech and English languages.
Join us and Enjoy…
· Great atmosphere in a great team.
· Opportunity to grow, learn and improve yourself.
· Competitive salary.
· Complimentary stays at Four Seasons (based on availability) with discounted meals.
· Sodexo Employee Benefit Cafeteria.
· 5 weeks of vacation.
Must have EU work authorization.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.