Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" EVERY YEAR since 1998. JOIN US and find out why! With over 100 hotels globally, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality.
Are you ready for the new opportunity in your career? AVA Spa by Four Seasons Prague Hotel is currently seeking passionate, warm, and energetic individuals to join our team.
AVA is the Celtic name for water. To this day, it remains part of the names of many Czech rivers, including the Vltava River which flows by the spa. AVA Spa by Four Seasons is the epitome of luxury, renewal and beauty, providing our guests with authentic spa experiences. From unique design created by Pierre-Yves Rochon, to bespoke amenities and exclusive treatment menu, not to mention views to Prague Castle, AVA Spa is the idyllic place to renew both body and soul.
The ideal Spa Receptionist will have:
* Good level of written and spoken Czech and English.
* Excellent understanding of client care and five star treatment standards.
* Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team.
* Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Strong organizational skills, solid computer skills and hospitality spirit.
* Previous customer experience and ability to work effectively under pressure.
What you will get:
* Interesting compensation package.
* Free uniform and uniform care.
* Complimentary cafeteria meals, snacks and coffee.
* Career: upward mobility within Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Must have EU work authorization.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.